How Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back After a Split Even if I've Done A Million Things Wrong by John Revilinsky
Alot of guys faced with the question: "How can I get my ex girlfriend back" after a split with the ex-girlfriend sit around thinking what they could've done differently. I'm here to let you in on a little secret:
We don't know what we could've done differently!
That's okay, because what we could have done differently doesn't really matter. I'm going to explain why--and what you can do to fix things.
Every Man's Biggest Problem With Women
Most men simply don't get women. Dads and older brothers usually don't have much to teach. And women sure don't help us!
It's probably been this way since the beginning of time, so don't feel bad. All you need is a willingness to learn a couple of important things. Let me tell you a story.
Back in 2007, after a three year long relationship, my girlfriend suddenly left me for another man--one who lived in a different state! I sat around asking myself, "Why did my girlfriend break up with me?".
Was I not good looking enough? Rich enough? "Nice" enough? I was completely mystified. Not to mention miserable as well.
I spent weeks sitting around a dirty apartment thinking about what I could've done better. I didn't realize an all-important secret about relationships:
I didn't really need to know why my ex-girlfriend broke up with me!
Women are emotional. You may have noticed. Where we use logic (sometimes) to solve problems, women more often rely on intuition and emotion.
Chances are pretty good your ex doesn't even know why she broke up with you, or why she's feeling the way she does now. And you'll only waste your time trying to figure it out. But there is an upside to this.
The upside is, you don't need to know either!
All you need to know was how to get her back. But I didn't. Not back then. So when I tried to make things better, all I did was make them worse.
Do You Make This Big Mistake With Your Ex Girlfriend?
The number one top-of-the-list absolutely worst of the worst thing you can do is blame your ex girlfriend for the breakup. Sure, she's the one who called things off. She probably wasn't fair about the way she did it. And she damn sure wasn't fair in her assessment of you!
But there's only one problem with laying blame: it's not going to make her want to patch things up with you! In fact, telling your ex why she is at fault or is only going to push her further away.
Instead, you've got to make her see why breaking up with you was not in her best interest.
You've got to show her how good you are--and give her a chance to miss you.
How Do I Make My Girlfriend Miss Me?
You won't do it by calling her all the time. I can tell you this from experience! Texting, emailing, IMing, leaving notes--those things don't work either. There's one thing that does work, though:
You've got to make yourself scarce!
This is a good thing, because it will help you feel better about yourself. But you can't just hide in your bedroom and then pop up a couple of months later, hoping that everything's changed. No, right now it's time for you to remember how to feel good about yourself.
Go out and spend some time with friends. Maybe you've neglected some of your friends since you've been in a relationship. Call them up and see what they're doing.
Don't worry--they'll be happy to hear from you. You've probably had the same thing happen with a couple of your own buddies. Just be sure you don't forget about them once you get back with your ex!
Get out and do some things. It doesn't really matter what. Go to an art museum, play some football, join some clubs--whatever keeps you active.
Oh, there's one more thing to keep in mind:
Forget about women for a while!
But How Will This Help Me Get Back With My Ex Girlfriend?
Women love men who have their own lives. They love men who are strong and happy. And that's what this time away from your ex is all about.
Play it cool. This may take a little discipline. In fact, your insides may be screaming at you to run over to your girlfriend and beg her to take you back. Or you might think you should walk up to her and tell her how good your life is now, and how great you are. But you shouldn't do either of these things.
Play things cool. Ask her how she's doing. Let her see how strong, healthy, and happy that you are. Even if you don't feel it 100% of the time. Just stay cool.
What's so great about this strategy? For one thing, it gives her the chance to miss you. This is the first, perhaps most important step. Give your ex girlfriend the chance to miss you. Then she can start wanting you back!
Second, women love a man that is a little hard to get. If anyone ever does a study about this, I can guarantee you it'll be certified someday. As for now, you can rely on the experience of thousands of men and women who have learned the same thing.
Once she's had a chance to miss you, and can see that you are still strong, happy, and playing it cool, she may rethink some things. That's when it's time to make your move. Just make sure you make the right one!
No comments:
Post a Comment